Politique de confidentialité
We understand that your trust in us is our priority and this is why this privacy statement applies to our website https://www.residencecarlton-beaulieu.com (hereinafter the “Site”) and to all the relationships or non-existence between the company Résidence CARLTON and its clients as well as its partners. SAS Résidence CARLTON ensures the protection of users’ personal data in accordance with the provisions of the “Informatique et Libertés” law of January 6, 1978, as amended, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: No. 2016-679).
Through the Site, SAS Résidence CARLTON may collect the personal data of any person sending a question to SAS Résidence CARLTON via the “Contact” section of the Site or making a stay reservation online. The collection and processing of personal data transmitted by the user to SAS Résidence CARLTON are subject to the provisions of the “Informatique et Libertés” law of January 6, 1978, as amended, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: No. 2016). -679).
In addition, SAS Résidence CARLTON automatically collects anonymous information regarding your use of our Site and its services. Thus, SAS Résidence CARLTON will automatically record certain sections and sections of the site with the aim of improving the customer journey, making contact, and managing navigation.
SAS Résidence CARLTON is the sole owner of the information collected on the Site. Your personal data will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to third parties for any reason, without your consent, other than as necessary to respond to a request and/or transaction in the framework of customer relationship management, the provision of SAS Résidence CARLTON services and their optimization.
For Personal Data collected as part of the creation of the User’s personal account and their navigation on the Site, the person responsible for processing personal data is Mr GUERIN Patrick, in his capacity as President of SAS Résidence CARLTON .
As responsible for processing the data it collects, SAS Résidence CARLTON undertakes to respect the framework of the legal provisions in force. It is in particular its responsibility to establish the purposes of its data processing, to provide its prospects and customers, from the collection of their consents, with complete information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a register of compliant processing. to reality.
Disclosure of data to third parties
SAS Résidence CARLTON undertakes not to process, host or transfer information collected about its clients to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as “inadequate” by the European Commission without first informing the client. However, the Site remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that it presents sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: n° 2016-679).
- To the competent authorities when SAS Résidence CARLTON is required to do so by law or in the context of legal proceedings or future legal proceedings and to guarantee and defend our rights.
- When SAS Résidence CARLTON or almost all of its assets are taken over by a third party, in which case your personal data, which SAS Résidence CARLTON has collected, will constitute one of the transferred assets.The personal data of the User may be processed by subsidiaries of the Site and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this “Confidentiality Policy” such as:
- The service provider in charge of the reservation and payment system(s) for the management and validation of your request, D-Edge.
- The website creation and maintenance service provider, Cd Media.
Rights relating to the protection of your privacy
In accordance with the provisions of the “Informatique et Libertés” law of January 6, 1978, as amended, and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR: No. 2016-679), users of the Site can invoke their rights relating to the protection of privacy, as stipulated below:
- Right of access (article 15 GDPR) and rectification (article 16 GDPR), updating, completeness of User data, right to lock or erase User data of a personal nature (article 17 GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or the collection, use, communication or retention of which is prohibited.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c GDPR).
- Right to limit the processing of User data (article 18 GDPR).
- Right to object to the processing of User data (article 21 GDPR).
- Right to portability of the data that Users have provided, when this data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 GDPR).
- Right to define the fate of Users’ data after their death and to choose to whom SAS Résidence CARLTON will communicate (or not) their data to a third party that they have previously designated.
If the User wishes to be able to exercise these rights on the Site, you can send us a notice informing us of the rights that you wish to enforce in the use of your personal data. You can exercise these rights free of charge by contacting Mr GUERIN Patrick as President by mail to SAS Résidence CARLTON, specifying in the subject of the e-mail or letter “Rights relating to the protection of your private life” .
Protection of personal data
SAS Résidence CARLTON undertakes to take reasonable, physical, technological and organizational precautionary measures to avoid unauthorized access to your personal data, as well as the misuse or modification of your personal data. Only employees who need to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information.
Hyperlinks to other websites
The Site may contain hypertext links which lead to other websites. Under no circumstances can SAS Résidence CARLTON be held responsible for the “Confidentiality Policy” or the practices relating to the private life of any third party.
When you have complaints regarding the way in which SAS Résidence CARLTON collects, uses and/or processes your personal data, you can contact us, first and foremost, so that we can resolve the complaint(s). If this is not sufficient, Users of the Site can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities and in particular with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) by following the following link: https://www.cnil .fr/fr/complaints
- manage your authentication and associated security, and ensure the proper functioning of the authentication module;
- optimize your experience and facilitate your navigation on the website, in particular by determining “technical navigation routes”;
- implement security measures
- adapt our website to the display preferences of your terminal (language, display resolution, operating system used, configuration and configuration of the display of the site pages depending on the terminal you are using and the location of that terminal -this, etc.);
- memorize certain information that you enter on our website in order to facilitate and personalize your future navigations (for example display of your first and last name if you complete the availability form)
Among the cookies we use, the installation of those whose purpose is audience tracking, advertising, and social networks is subject to your consent. Also, during your first visit to our website, you are asked if you accept the installation of this type of cookies which will only be activated after your acceptance.
This approach takes the form of an information banner which is displayed during your first visit to our website. This banner informs you that continuing to browse our site implies your acceptance of the installation of cookies subject to consent on your terminal. This therefore means that if you leave our site without having browsed, none of the cookies we use will have been installed.
You can also continue browsing while refusing cookies.
Your browser settings
Although most browsers are set by default to accept the installation of all cookies, you can instead choose to systematically reject them or select those that you accept, depending on their issuers. You can also configure your browser to accept or refuse trackers on a case-by-case basis prior to their installation.
Manage your cookies
There are many simple and free programs that can be added to your browser to allow you to block and manage all types of trackers. You will find some examples below: